Most summers I spend the majority of my time indoors because I work retail. I noticed that a lot of my free time is actually spent indoors as well, and usually in front of a screen. So, I’ve been trying to get outside more and do things that I normally wouldn’t think of doing.
From wineries, to cottage country, and touristy attractions around Ontario– I’m looking to see more this summer! I recently purchased a new Canon DSLR so I’m super excited to take some nice shots along the way!
I’ve got a mini bucket list written up and I hope to get some of them accomplished! I’ll follow up with whatever I accomplish and let you know how it went! Most of these places are going to be based in Toronto, even though I live very close, I seldom go to the city.
- High Park I love going for walks and seeing nature. I also love taking photographs of flowers, and anything with a green background makes me super happy. I’ve been planning to take a trip there very soon however all of my days off consist of terrible rain… bummer.
- Ripley’s Aquarium I’ve already been here once before, however I love going to aquariums! Theres something about life underwater that is so interesting to me.
- Breweries I dont really drink beer, but I love a good charcuterie board and good times with friends, preferably on a patio! If you know any good breweries comment below!
- Wine Tours This should probably be #1 because I absolutely love going wine touring and tasting. I’ve also never been in Niagara Falls, and thats one of my favourite places to go! So, I’m hoping to book some tours this summer!
- Floating Therapy/Drifting Meditation you lay in a pod full of salt water and float for an hour! This sounds so relaxing, I want to give it a try!
- Scandanive Spa in Collingwood, Ontario. First of all, Collingwood is beautiful as it as, then add nice hot springs to soak in, and a massage. I probably won’t want to leave.
- Indoor Trampoline Park I’ve wanted to go to one of these forever, they look so fun!
What are some things that you want to do this summer? Have you done any of the above/do you have any recommendations?! Comment below!